Saturday, July 2, 2011

REAL MONEY ONLINE - the real deal with bold proofs

Making money online has never been this easy. This is FOR REAL and TESTED. There is NO NEED to spend even a single penny to earn. Just 5-20 minutes/daily and you'll earn more than you can ever imagine! Currently I am earning $700/week. I am a full time call center agent but I'm earning more with my 30mins daily working on my computer! If you think this makes sense, then I will show you some BOLD PROOFS. SEE THE VIDEO BELOW







I will reveal the SECRETS on how to do it. Again, this is NOT a joke, there is no need to spend anything. All the websites I will refer to you will cost you nothing and will give you income that you need.

On this blogsite, you'll see the common PTC (Paid to click) websites and instructions that you need to start earning. I will reveal some SECRETS on how to generate more money through PTC sites and step by step instructions for you to get started.

Before you proceed in reading, you need to think about your needs. Those needs can be achieved a few days from now. You need not to worry if something on this blog sounds unfamiliar to you, this doesn't require strong computer experience at all. This will only require your TIME.

THINGS YOU NEED to do:
1.     a reliable email account for this online money job. I recommend Gmail for its fast & strong spam protection. This will be your portal. To remember your passwords of all sites you enroll, you may send your access to that email in case you forgot your access usernames/passwords.
2.     a PayPal or AlertPay account to get your income from. If you don't have one, you can link your debit card or credit card and register your account with them. You will be paid through this safest and most secured sites for all your online earnings.
3.     You will REGISTER to trusted PTC (Paid to click) sites that I will be giving you later (found at the bottom part of this page). You will not be paying anything because there is no need to do it, it'll just require you to keep on reading this blog, follow the instructions, register for free, earn and prove it to other people.
4.     Spread the news! Forward links by email, facebook, friendster and give your referral links to your friends and other people. If they got interested, clicked and registered using your link, you will earn. This is NOT a networking of course. It’s like your group of friends, you'll get to be friends with your friend’s friends too, but this time you don’t just make friendship, but you’re making direct and indirect referrals for more income. You don’t spend anything and your friends too. It’s working even when you're asleep. Amazing right?!
5.     Always monitor your PTC account for the number of referrals (see the PTC income calculator screenshot below) and how your money grows. When you reach the withdrawable amount, then its time to (read #6)..




6.     Transfer your earnings to your PayPal/AlertPay. From there, you can transfer your money directly to your debit card/bank account.


IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
1. Just register on each websites one at a time. Do not confuse yourself. Make sure you use my username as your referrer. By doing so, I will be able to track you and give you with free materials and tutorials that you need. My learning materials and tips will cost you more than $100 when you buy it online but everything will be given to my referrals absolutely FREE.
2. Make sure you click on ALL ads everyday to ensure you get your referral earnings paid.
3. Always visit my this website/blog www.realmoneyonlinejob.blogspot.com from time to time to keep you posted with new updates as we are planning to add major functionalities on this website.
4. Do not hesitate to send me emails for questions. If you do not appear as active on my PTC accounts, I will not be sending replies to you. Priority will be given to those who are willing to learn/earn and are following the instructions stated herein.
email: realmoneyonlinejob@gmail.com (all inquiries make sure to put PTC Making Money Online as your subject so it goes directly to my priority inbox).




TRUSTED PTC SITES I'M CURRENTLY REGISTERED AT:
Just click on the picture to go the website and register.
All arranged according to the amount of earnings I had with them.






ClixSense
referrer name: zrealmoney





Powerful Bux
referrer name: zrealmoney
click on the 'register'



FastCashPtc
**First 3500-5000 Members Get ultimate Membership Free Instantly
**pre-lunch: Refer 600 Active Referrals and get $1000 Instantly
referrer name: zrealmoney
click on the 'register'



referrer name: zrealmoney
click on the 'register'




Incentria
referrer name: zrealmoney
click on the 'join us' button on top incentria website




Clicksia
referrer name: zrealmoney
click on the 'join us' button on the clicksia website




Clicksius
referrer name: zrealmoney
click on the 'create an account' button on the clicksia website




Bux-matrix
referrer name: zrealmoney
click on the 'purchase the new membership now' (its free)





Schnaapklicks
referrer name: zrealmoney





BigTimeBux
referrer name: zrealmoney




TVIptc
referrer name: zrealmoney




BuxSecure
referrer name: zrealmoney


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making money online does not necessarily have to be difficult. We have all come across individuals offering us opportunities to make money online from the comfort of our own homes. Is this possible though? can we work a few hours a week and make enough money online to live a comfortable life? or are we purely wasting our time and efforts even attempting to succeed at this.
    Have you read the amazing claims that you can make money online? that you can make over $5000 a week online? Can you really make money online though! I wanted to find out, I was at breaking point, Could I make money online? could anyone make money online?

    ReplyDelete